Gator GT Series Heavy Duty 7″ Quad Display DVR Monitor
Whether it be a Heavy Truck, Mining Loader, Industrial or Construction vehicle, these can be some of the most difficult vehicles to operate safely. The Gator GT range of enhanced vision systems gives the driver vastly superior, all round vehicle awareness. Making these vehicles safer not only for the driver but also the people around them. With a much greater awareness of what surrounds the vehicle, the driver is more productive and is less likely to cause damage to the vehicle and/or objects around them. The GT series brings to market the very latest in â€œheavy dutyâ€ display panels, digital video encoding technology and installation versatility.
Important AHD info:
AHD cameras will NOT display on non-AHD monitors.
Non-AHD cameras will NOT work with AHD monitors.
- Built-in DVR Records up to 4 Cameras into 1 Video File
- Heavy Duty Design
- 4x PROLINK2 Camera Inputs
- Includes 10M Camera Extension Cable
- 12V and 24V Compatible
- High/Low Voltage Cutoff
- Built-in Short Circuit Protection
- Optional Windscreen Suction Mount Available (GTSM1)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Display Size: 7″ (Diagonal)
- Mounting Options: Adjustable Metal Bracket and Windscreen Suction Mount (GTSM1 Sold Separately)
- AHD: No
- Supported AHD Camera Resolution: N/A
- Display Resolution: 1024(H) x 600(V)
- Colour System: RGB
- Display Brightness: 450CD
- Picture Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- Camera Output Voltage: 12V
- Number of Video Inputs: 4
- Number of Video Triggers: 3
- Split Screen Display Options: Quad, Triple, Dual, Single
- Video Input Connection Type: Prolink II
- PAL or NTSC: Both (Auto Switching)
- Picture Adjustment:
- Brightness: Yes
- Contrast: Yes
- Saturation: Yes
- Reverse (Mirror) Image: Yes (Selectable)
- Dimensions (Monitor Only):
129mm(H) x 195mm(W) x 30mm(L)
- Dimensions (Monitor & Bracket):
156mm(H) x 215mm(W) x 73mm(L) – Measurement with Bracket In Vertical Position, with Sunshade Fitted
- Other Features: 4-Channel DVR with up to 64GB SD Card Support
- Notes: Class 10 or Higher SD Card Required for DVR Function (Sold Separately). DVR Feature ONLY Records what is displayed on the monitor eg: if 4 cameras are displayed in quad mode on the monitor the DVR will record in quad view, if two cameras are displayed in split-screen mode the DVR will record in two camera split screen and so on…
DVR records 1-minute long videos only and will loop when SD card is full.
Left overrides Right
Everything overrides Front
Rear overrides everything
- Inclusions: Adjustable Metal Bracket, 4x Thumbscrews, Removable Sunshade, IR Remote Control with CR2025 Battery, 2M(L) Input Harness, 10M Prolink II Extension Cable, User Manual
Get a quick installation quote
Call 1300 020 385 for an instant quote (during business hours), or use the contact form below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.