TPMS car Wireless tire pressure monitoring system 8 external sensors
TPMS – Tire Pressure Monitoring System
What benefits does a TMPS system have for me?
It improves handling of your vehicle by maintaining correct tyre pressure
Improves breaking distance if a tyre is underinflated
Decrease the likelihood of a tyre blow out if over inflated
Extend the wear of your tyres with the correct tyre pressure
Saves your fuel
We can supply and install these systems Melbourne Wide.
Please click on User Manual to download it.
- Monitor working temperature:-20℃ to +85℃
- Displays up to 8 tires
- Cigarette Jet Charger input Voltage: 8–30V
- Monitor size(L*W*H):85*40*51mm
- Transmission power<10dBm
- Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
- 4pcs external sensors
- Sensor pressure range: 0-87psi (0~6bar)
- Sensor working temperature:-40℃ to +85℃
- Sensor: Internal valve sensor
- Battery not replaceable
- Working temperature:-40 ℃~+85℃
- Pressure range：0-116psi(0~8bar)
- Sensor battery life:5 Yrs
Get a quick installation quote
Call 1300 020 385 for an instant quote (during business hours), or use the contact form below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PPA 7” Reversing Mirror & 2 Camera System
PPA 7” Reversing Mirror & 1 Camera System
PPA 7” Dash Mount Reversing 2 Camera System
PPA 7” Dash Mount Reversing 1 Camera System